I had taken a policy with Birla sun life but the people cheated me gave all false communication.
1. False communication by there executive called Mr.Pradeep Rathore
2. I cancelled the policy after visiting the branch office on 24th September, 2012.
3. Birla Sun Life people say me that they have send a cheque to residential address on 5th and 6th October via BlueDart Courier after I called them on 16th October, but I didn’t receive any cheque or call from the courier guys and most importantly they said we aren’t available, but at my place we are available 24/7 . why didn’t the courier guys call me or insurance people called me that your cheque was returned.
3. After cancellation of policy the CallCentre people gave a false communication, said that I need to send a mail for the refund of policy which was done by me. After Ten days I called back, they said I need to visit the branch office and submit the consent letter with the ID proof
4. I have still not received the cheque
5. they need to refund me the amount without any deduction and plus 12% interest for delaying the refund. My amount is 19400 + 12% interest
Resolution by Insurance-Complaints.com
Post our follow up customer was contacted by company and refund given to the customer